Friday 5 January 2007

Air Deccan again!

HAL Airport Bangalore.
Stuck once again in the Bangalore airport @#$%!

Notoriously late Air Deccan is delayed by 5 hours! Should be sleeping in Cochin by now and instead I am still stuck listening to the "delay" announcements. Shame that I am not carrying a digi-cam to take pictures of the chaos in this airport. Everyone seems to be losing their patience. Looks like this is going to be one more of those moments of OTS (One Tight Slap).

Probably the last time I am going to take an Air Deccan flight!

Flashback:
Seeing me struggling to find finance to organise the symposium in Bangalore last month, a friend who is close to Capt Gopinath of Air Deccan, offered to get a booklet of tickets and I kindly refused. Instead I said that I will be keen to see him attending the symposium rather.

I should probably thank the stars that made me stick to that decision. Probably I would have made more enemies than friends if at all I had offered these tickets for the delegates!!

In the meanwhile:



"Vettakorumagan - Kalam prepared for our visiting guests



Five basic natural colours that were used for preparing the "Kalam".

© GP 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.