Saturday 15 March 2008

Couch Surfing in Berlin


more than a couch! this is where I stayed while in Berlin
Berlin along with Paris and London is one of my favourite cities. The past week in Berlin made me much more closer to the place, the people, its culture and sheer vibrancy of the cosmopolitan outlook. Going to Berlin for ITB means you are working from 8 to 8 and there is hardly any time left to go out and get a feel of the place.

The transport strike and the trouble to move around could have made my life difficult while I was in Berlin. Instead it was a pleasant experience mostly because of my host whom I met through couchsurfing.com. Those who haven't seen this website, please check it out. It's the best way to travel and to know local people.

After hosting couple of people in Bangalore from Denmark and France, now I have become a fan of Couch Surfing. Welcome aboard!
Bangalore © GP 2008

No comments: